Party World Tour: Scottsdale, AZ

Is it something that's discussed that Scottsdale, Arizona secretly has the trashiest people?  I don't think it is.  So I'll go ahead and explain:  it's like some weird amalgam of Los Angeles and Tampa, Florida, but yet without the charm of either.  It's also the locale of the best TV show ever, Sex Decoy: Love Stings on the Fox Reality channel.  The premise of the show is a private detective agency run by a former stripper MILF and her 3 stripper daughters where set up sting seduction operations on suspected cheaters.  I can't believe this kind off quality programming was canceled.

Anyway, I've never been to Scottsdale, but I'm mostly ok with making hasty judgements based off of photos I've found on Flickr.  It seems whenever I come across a photo of some really wasted blonds in club clothes, it turns out to be Scottsdale.

They look they're from Florida, but with more expensive haircuts and highlights, and yet aren't as stylish or thin as people from California.

Here's what I mean:







0 comments: