Best Christmas Card Ever

I was just sent this stunning image from someone named Brittnay with this description:
My sister received this from her neighbor for Christmas; along with several paparazzi style snap shots of my unaware bro-in-law and niece while walking their dogs. Photographer or not, that’s fucking creepy.

On another note, I’m more of a Cannon girl myself. I found the Jesus to be difficult to operate.

Yes, this isn't a party photo.  But I can truly say this scan of a Christmas card may be the most magnificent image I have ever posted on this piece of turd blog.  I literally chortled - CHORTLED!- out loud when I saw this. 

The mother and unsettlingly attractive teenage son.  The fact that he's named "Kalen".  The two cats.  The "Jesus" brand-name camera.  Good grief! Nothing could make this more perfect in every screaming detail.  

I want to use this for my own Chistmas cards every year moving forward.  I want to use this as my wedding inviations.  I want this to be on my resume.  I want to just insert this into my first born child's "Name" field on his or her birth certificate.  I want this in every aspect of my life forever.    Please enjoy:


0 comments: