Ain't No Thing But A Chicken Wing

This may be my favorite photo I've ever posted here.  A little backstory might be needed.  I highly recommend you scan through this woman's photos, although I warn you: extremely NSFW and extremely disturbing.  She and her husband are into s&m and sometimes have this extra woman who is their "slave" who hangs out with them and apparently sometimes goes on vacation with them.  The sex stuff is boring but the social dynamic here is fascinating to me.  Do they go out to restaurants together? Do they hang out and watch Netflix when they're not having sex?

The other nice part is that the Flickr stream of extremely graphic sex photos is interspersed with photos of the grandkids and family gatherings (extra slave woman sometimes included).

But this photo is really what does it for me.  A guy feeding a woman a chicken wing in a slave outfit?  KILL ME WITH PERFECT, WHY DON'T YOU??

Photobucket

0 comments: